BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Thrifting :-)

Today I went to a thrift store with my Mom and sisters, and picked up a few things. :-) I also got my hair cut by my Mom. :-) Opinion - Does it make me look older or younger? ;-)

Skirt with matching jacket. I love the business look! :-) The blue pumps my Grandma gave me out of her beautiful collection of shoes! <3>

With a shirt also from my Grandma's beautiful clothes collection! :-)

Purple shirt from the thrift shop. :-) You can't see it, but it has little flowers all over it. :-) I may cut my bangs a bit shorter, what do you think? :-)

So you can see the back of my hair. :-) (I curled it today. :-)).

Funky shirt-dress. :-) Just for fun. Trying to decide if I like this style or not! :-) Here my bangs are pulled back. :-)

4 comments:

Sam said...

You are sooo cute! I think you're haircut looks FAB! And it certainly makes you look older! :D

Amy Irene said...

Aww! Thanks Sam!! <3 :OD I cut my bangs off a little shorter, and am trying to decide if I like them or not! :-P I'll try to post pictures soon! :OD

Anonymous said...

This really is my favouritest post so far! :) I love the blue-ness of the suit, and how wonderfully business-like and chic you look in it! (I'd like to get a closer look at the skirt hem, if I may! It looks intricate!!)
I love your haircut as well --those bangs make me wish I had some! :)

Madeline said...

Your new haircut is super cute!! I think it makes you look older. :D